Thursday, August 17, 2006

Who has time for quizzes?

I don't usually, but this one is quick and has interesting questions. I'm not sure a Buddhist worldview is included, thus my spiritual-but-not-religious outcome. Hmmm. So I'm a post-modern existentialist hippie. A new millenium flower-child with a practical almost atheist bent, that's what the results say to me. Does that sound like me?


What they said:

You scored as Cultural Creative. Cultural Creatives are probably the newest group to enter this realm. You are a modern thinker who tends to shy away from organized religion but still feels as if there is something greater than ourselves. You are very spiritual, even if you are not religious. Life has a meaning outside of the rational.

Cultural Creative

88%

Existentialist

69%

Postmodernist

69%

Materialist

69%

Idealist

56%

Modernist

44%

Romanticist

25%

Fundamentalist

13%

What is Your World View?
created with QuizFarm.com

2 comments:

Simon said...

Interesting quiz. I'll try it.

Simon said...

I'm a postmodernist, apparently.