Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Zine Symposium this Weekend

I've been busy putting together a zine. Like my last one, it includes some writings from here, and some new stuff. I tried to tie it together with the theme of Buddha, Dharma, and Sangha, especially sangha, or community.

Here are the contents:

  • Finding Refuge in the Three Gems
  • This Space of Love
  • Unconditional Love Found
  • A Monogamous Friend Responds
  • Myths About Polyamory
  • The Public Conversation
  • Buddhism Meets Polyamory
  • Polyamory: Lessons Learned by guest writer Mon-Mon Keekah

I'll be at the Portland Zine Symposium this weekend. Those of you in the Portland area, I hope you'll stop in to see me, and the other zine writers.

If you would like me to send you a copy of the zine, drop me a line. The first one is also available.

Now that I've finished that, I'll have time to catch up on other stuff. I've read a bunch of books, but my reminder notes have been gathering dust.

No comments: