Wednesday, September 03, 2008

The Big Read III: Coming soon

A Tale of Two Cities A Tale of Two Cities by Dickens Charles

View all my reviews.

My favorite book blogger is at it again: she's leading a Big Read on The Tale of Two Cities. (What I can't figure out is why, when she usually blogs about teen books, she chooses these classics all about war.)

I don't believe I've ever read a Tale of Two Cities. You can get it via email or RSS at DailyLit. That's what I'm doing. Hopefully I'll have my first blog later tonight.

Here's Leila's schedule:

The Big Read III: A Tale of Two Cities -- Charles Dickens

September 3: Book the First, Chapters 1-3

September 5: Book the First, Chapters 4-6

September 8: Book the Second, Chapters 1-5

September 10: Book the Second, Chapters 6-9

September 12: Book the Second, Chapters 10-12

September 15: Book the Second, Chapters 13-16

September 17: Book the Second, Chapters 17-20

September 19: Book the Second, Chapters 21-24

September 22: Book the Third, Chapters 1-4

September 24: Book the Third, Chapters 5-8

September 26: Book the Third, Chapters 9-12

September 29: Book the Third, Chapters 13-15

No comments: