Saturday, January 05, 2008

Daily Feel Good Photo

I've had limited access to the web here in Wisconsin. I found a free wireless connection but I don't know where it's coming from. Steve says I should be careful. Someone might hack my computer. I've also gone to the library, which is excruciatingly slow, but most people around here have dialup, so it's probably fast to them. And I've gone to McDonald's. I thought they had free wifi, but you pay for it here, 3 bucks for 2 hours. I slowly enjoyed an egg nog milkshake.


I've had good reason to keep checking my email, one of our core members of Portland BPF was busy planning this.
Besides a daily phone call from the best guy ever, I needed a little dose of sanity while in the frigid Midwest. I just realized my favorite thing to visit has been The Daily Coyote. This bit of wildness, just a bit tamed, soothes my heart.
This is just of a sample of the many amazing photos of Charlie by Shreve Stockton in Wyoming.




No comments: