Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Inaugural Participation

For the first time in my life I wished to see the inauguration of a new President. I understand I am not alone in that sentiment. Oh, and the first time in 8 years I can say and write and think President of the United States without an internal grimace. I have never believed George W. Bush was legitimately our pResident.

Here's what I did while I watched portions of the tivoed C-Span broadcast. It can be found here at Cubecraft. Treehugger told me about it.








UPDATE: I just got to hour 6, 4:07 PM ET on the coverage, and saw big signs from the cheering audience as President and Mrs. Obama walk down the blvd. The signs said "Arrest Bush." I just read that some think Bush did not do many pardons because then those people would be free to talk about just what they did. Commuted, not so free to do so.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We got up a bit after 4 am here in New Zealand to watch on the internet. Woo hoo!